JULY SERVICE LEVELS:
We would like to thank all of our clients for their patience over the last few months. While it has been a very difficult time for everyone, your support, patience, and caring approach to our challenges have been truly wonderful. THANK YOU!
1) NO ACCESS FOR UNWELL CLIENTS. We are happy to take payment over the phone and bring your order out to you if you have any reason to suspect you may be unwell or are within a quarantine period. We won’t put you at risk, and ask that you do the same for us.
2) SERVICE TIMES: Our production levels are slowly returning to normal but we are still catching up. Please note deadlines cannot be guaranteed and in some cases, particularly for complex or oversize panels, we are still seeing significant delays.
3) MASK POLICIES: Masks are not currently required for our front door pickup area but of course we will be be happy to wear one on request. Masks are required for further access for print and frame consultations, and can be provided if needed.
4) DROP OFFS & PICKUPS should be pre-arranged wherever possible but can be made during regular hours. Access is limited to the front doorway. Pre-paid orders can be brought out for curbside pickup – please call us once you have arrived.
5) IN-PERSON CONSULTATIONS with access to the main production area are now being scheduled by appointment for custom framing, first time client introductions, and large or complex print orders requiring more than a quick doorway chat. Masks are required and can be provided on request. Access is limited to one client grouping of up to 2 people at once.
6) IN TOWN DELIVERIES are still available at promo rates for the Greater Victoria area (excluding orders containing glass)
$10 up to 24″
$25 up to 48″
Shipping up island, within Canada, or to the US is available and will be quoted on request.
7) NEW HOURS OF OPERATION: We have moved to a Tues-Sat schedule for July but please note hours may change without notice. While we expect to remain open for our posted hours, and in most cases will be here earlier & later in the day, there may be occasions where we must close unexpectedly for unscheduled drop-ins. Booking a time for your visit is always a good plan.
We hope that these efforts contribute to keeping everyone safe, and look forward to a long and healthy relationship with all of you.