FEBRUARY SERVICE LEVELS:
1) MASKS REQUIRED: Masks are required for all building access including pickups and drop-offs. Access is limited to one client at a time.
2) NO ACCESS FOR UNWELL CLIENTS. We won’t put you at risk and ask that you do the same for us. Web/phone/zoom orders and Curbside pickup and delivery services are available.
3) DROP-OFFS can be made during open hours if no significant interaction is required. Calling ahead is recommended. Consultations require an appointment (see below). Files should be uploaded via our web uploader. Walk-in clients / thumb drives will be accommodated where possible (no self serve or image browsing capabilities)
4) PICKUPS: Please confirm your order has been completed and is ready for pickup before coming by. Pre-paid orders can be brought out for curbside pickup. Please call ahead if your item is oversized.
6) IN-PERSON CONSULTATIONS are by appointment only. All files with basic instructions should be uploaded via our web uploader prior to booking so we can confirm suitability, allocate an appropriate amount of time, and are organized on your arrival. Simple print orders are currently limited to web uploads. Access is limited to one client at a time.
5) SERVICE TIMES: We have had a busy start to the year! Most services are running on a normal turnaround, though complex & oversize projects do require a little extra lead time. Please let us know if you have a critical deadline for your project.
7) IN-TOWN DELIVERIES are still available at promo rates for the Greater Victoria area (excluding orders with glass) $10 up to 24″ / $25 up to 40″.
Shipping up Island, within Canada, or to the US is available and will be quoted on request.
8) HOURS OF OPERATION: Tues-Sat. 10-4. Please call ahead wherever possible.
We look forward to a long and healthy relationship with all of you.