JANUARY SERVICE LEVELS:
We’re back from the break & plowing through our backlog – we expect the first couple of weeks in January to be a bit hectic while we catch up, then back to normal.
1) MASKS REQUIRED: Masks are now required for all building access including pickups and drop-offs. Access is limited to one client at a time.
2) NO ACCESS FOR UNWELL CLIENTS. We won’t put you at risk and ask that you do the same for us. Web/phone/zoom orders and Curbside pickup and delivery services are available.
3) DROP-OFFS can be made during open hours if no significant interaction is required. Calling ahead is recommended. Consultations require an appointment. (see below) Files should be uploaded via our web uploader. Walk-in clients / thumb drives will be accommodated where possible (no self serve or image browsing capabilities)
4) PICKUPS: Please confirm your order is complete and ready for pickup before coming by. Pre-paid orders can be brought out for curbside pickup. Please call ahead especially if your item is oversized.
6) IN-PERSON CONSULTATIONS are by appointment only. All files with basic instructions should be uploaded via our web uploader prior to booking so we can confirm suitability, allocate an appropriate amount of time, and are organized on your arrival. Simple print orders are currently limited to web uploads. Access is limited to one client at a time.
5) SERVICE TIMES: We are currently staying ahead of the Xmas rush, but we are still seeing challenges to our turnarounds and our supply chain. Please note that deadlines cannot be guaranteed, substitutions may be required, and complex/oversize orders may see delays and will be subject to early cutoff dates – we recommend getting your order in as soon as possible.
7) IN-TOWN DELIVERIES are still available at promo rates for the Greater Victoria area (excluding orders with glass) $10 up to 24″ / $25 up to 40″.
Shipping up Island, within Canada, or to the US is available and will be quoted on request.
8) HOURS OF OPERATION: Tues-Sat. 10-4. Please call ahead wherever possible.
We look forward to a long and healthy relationship with all of you.